Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yellow houses/Japan

Hey, this is Raiziel
 you can call me Rai if you want tho :) So this is my new blog ((duh)) Soone of the items on my agenda are... *ahem*
Q.)So Rai, why do you hate yellow houses?
A.)Well... my cousins live in a yellow house. my REALLY uuuhhhhgggg!!! cousins. i hate yellow houses.

so theres my answer folks! if you care to input your opinion on this matter then theres a poll somewhere on this page ((idk exactly where..))
    So most of you surely heard about the ruckus in japan, right? Im so proud of this nation of ours at the moment because as soon as the news was released donations were getting submitted by the dozens, for all the people in japan :) It makes me feel way better about our nation thats facing so many difficulties at the moment. Iraq, Libya, Egypt, and all this other crap hasnt affected our kindness, thats for sure!
  My sources tell me that "Two and a half men", the T.V show that Charlie Sheen has been one of the main actors on for like ever, before he quit because the wouldnt raise his pay from 987,000$ to 2,000,000$ and thats PER EPISODE!! Holy cow! maybe i should become a pot-head, hire strippers to take care of my kids (( if i ever have any )), wave knives at my spouse (when i get one), runn naked thruogh hotels and go on the road on some meaningless tour just to prove you can! Maybe I'll be famous for it! Most likely Id be in jail though. Nobody whos a Nobody ever gets released from charges like that. Lindsay Lohann is a prime example/ how many times would a normal non-famous person hae gotten of scot-free? not as many as she has thats for sure.. So thats all the items currently on my agenda please comment freely, negative or positive,any feedback will help me improve my blog by millions.If theres anything you feel a need to rant about go ahead and email me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment